Ireland’s richest people named - Liam Neeson & U2 make the list
SLBC Beer Review by ‘Beers I’ve Known’
The Bucket List: Ten things to do in Ireland before you pass
Ireland’s top ten music festivals 2011
The bartenders always make sure to have everyone up and…
One of the best Irish pubs in the world, great…
I like and would like them to sponser me in…
I like and would like them to sponser me in…
Terms of Service
- This site is owned and operated by Strangford Lough Brewing Company. Strangford Lough Brewing Company has the right at any time to change or discontinue any aspect or feature of the site, including, without limitation, the content, hours of availability, and equipment needed for access or use of the site.
- In accessing and using this site you avow that you are of legal age to consume alcoholic beverages in your country of residence.
Restrictions on Use.
- You shall use the site for lawful purposes only. You shall not post or transmit through the site any material which violates or infringes in any way upon the rights of others, which is unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, vulgar, obscene, profane or otherwise objectionable, which encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offence, gives rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law. Without the express prior approval of Strangford Lough Brewing Company you shall not post or transmit through the site any material which contains advertising or any solicitation with respect to products or services. You shall not use the site to advertise or perform any commercial solicitation, including, without limitation, the solicitation of users to become subscribers of other on-line information services competitive with the site. Any conduct by you that in the discretion of Strangford Lough Brewing Company restricts or inhibits any other user from using or enjoying the site will not be permitted.
- The site contains copyrighted material, trademarks and other proprietary information, including, without limitation, text, software, photos, video, graphics, music and sound, and the contents of the site are copyrighted under copyright laws. You may not modify, publish, transmit, display, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works, or in any way exploit, any of the content, in whole or in part. You may download one copy of any copyrighted material for your personal, non-commercial home use only. Except as otherwise expressly permitted under copyright law, no copying, redistribution, retransmission, publication or commercial exploitation of downloaded material will be permitted without the express written permission of Strangford Lough Brewing Company and the copyright owner. In the event of any permitted copying, redistribution or publication of copyrighted material, no changes in or deletion of author attribution, trademark legend or copyright notice shall be made. You acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights by downloading copyrighted material.
- You shall not upload, post or otherwise make available on the site any material protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary right without the express permission of the owner of the copyright, trademark or other proprietary right and the burden of determining that any material is not protected by copyright rests with you. You shall be solely liable for any damage resulting from any infringement of copyrights, proprietary rights, or any other harm resulting from such a submission. By submitting material to any public area of the site, you automatically grant, or warrant that the owner of such material has expressly granted Strangford Lough Brewing Company the royalty-free, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, display, translate and distribute such material (in whole or in part) and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media or technology now known or hereafter developed. You also permit any other user of the site to access, view, store or reproduce the material for that user's personal use. You grant Strangford Lough Brewing Company the right to edit, copy, display, publish and distribute any material made available on the site by you.
- The views and opinions of authors published on this site do not necessarily reflect those of Strangford Lough Brewing Company, Ireland.
- Reference to any specific commercial products, processes, or services by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, or otherwise does not necessarily constitute or imply its endorsement or recommendation by Strangford Lough Brewing Company, Ireland.
- The foregoing provisions of Section 2 are for the benefit of Strangford Lough Brewing Company, its subsidiaries, affiliates and its third party content providers and licensors and each shall have the right to assert and enforce such provisions directly or on its own behalf.
Disclaimer of Warranty; Limitation of Liability.
- YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. NEITHER STRANGFORD LOUGH BREWING COMPANY, ITS AFFILIATES NOR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, THIRD PARTY CONTENT PROVIDERS OR LICENSORS WARRANT THAT THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE; NOR DO THEY MAKE ANY WARRANTY AS TO THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM USE OF THE SITE, OR AS TO THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY INFORMATION, SERVICE OR MERCHANDISE PROVIDED THROUGH THE SITE.
- THE SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OTHER THAN THOSE WARRANTIES WHICH ARE IMPLIED BY AND INCAPABLE OF EXCLUSION, RESTRICTION OR MODIFICATION UNDER APPLICABLE LAW. ADDITIONALLY, THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES AS TO THE RESULTS OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SITE.
- THIS DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY APPLIES TO ANY DAMAGES OR INJURY CAUSED BY ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INACCURACY, INTERRUPTION, DELETION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS, COMMUNICATION LINE FAILURE, THEFT OR DESTRUCTION OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, ALTERATION OF, OR USE OF THIS SITE, WHETHER FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORTIOUS BEHAVIOR (INCLUDING STRICT LIABILITY), NEGLIGENCE, OR UNDER ANY OTHER CAUSE OF ACTION. YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT STRANGFORD LOUGH BREWING COMPANY IS NOT LIABLE FOR THE DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF OTHER USERS OR THIRD-PARTIES AND THAT THE RISK OF INJURY FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS ENTIRELY WITH YOU.
- IN NO EVENT WILL STRANGFORD LOUGH BREWING COMPANY, OR ANY PERSON OR ENTITY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING OR DISTRIBUTING THE SITE OR THE CONTENT INCLUDED THEREIN, BE LIABLE IN CONTRACT, IN TORT (INCLUDING FOR ITS OWN NEGLIGENCE) OR UNDER ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY (INCLUDING STRICT LIABILITY) FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SIMILAR DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOST PROFITS OR REVENUES, LOSS OF USE OR SIMILAR ECONOMIC LOSS, ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE. YOU HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE PROVISIONS OF THIS SECTION SHALL APPLY TO ALL USE OF AND CONTENT ON THE SITE. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY OR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN NO EVENT SHALL TURUS'S TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES AND CAUSES OF ACTION WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING ITS OWN NEGLIGENCE) OR UNDER ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY (INCLUDING STRICT LIABILITY) EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU, IF ANY, FOR ACCESSING THIS SITE.
Strangford Lough Brewing Company shall have the right, but not the obligation, to monitor the content of the site to determine compliance with these conditions of use and any operating rules established by Strangford Lough Brewing Company and to satisfy any law, regulation or authorized government request. Strangford Lough Brewing Company shall have the right in its sole discretion to edit, refuse to post or remove any material submitted to or posted on the site. Without limiting the foregoing, Strangford Lough Brewing Company shall have the right to remove any material that Strangford Lough Brewing Company, in its sole discretion, finds to be in violation of the provisions hereof or otherwise objectionable.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Strangford Lough Brewing Company and its affiliates and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims, actions, demands, damages, costs, liabilities, losses and expenses (including reasonable attorneys' fees) arising out of your use of the site.
Trademarks. Strangford Lough Brewing Company logos are trademarks of Strangford Lough Brewing Company All rights reserved. All other trademarks appearing on the site are the property of their respective owners.
Third Party Content.
Strangford Lough Brewing Company is a distributor (and not a publisher) of content supplied by third parties and users of the site. Accordingly, Strangford Lough Brewing Company has no more editorial control over such content than does a public library, bookstore, or newsstand. Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers, or other information or content expressed or made available by third parties, including information providers and users, are those of the respective author(s) or distributor(s) and not of Strangford Lough Brewing Company. In many instances, the content available through the site represents the opinions and judgments of the respective information provider or user. Strangford Lough Brewing Company neither endorses nor is responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice or statement made on the site by anyone other than authorized Strangford Lough Brewing Company employee spokespersons while acting in their official capacities.
Strangford Lough Brewing Company has the right at any time to change or modify the terms and conditions applicable to use of the site, or any part thereof, or to impose new conditions, including, without limitation, adding fees and charges for use. Such changes, modifications, additions or deletions shall be effective immediately upon notice thereof, which may be given by any means including, without limitation, posting on the site, or by electronic or conventional mail, or by any other means. Any use of the site by you after such notice shall be deemed to constitute acceptance of such changes, modifications, additions or deletions.
Irishbeerfinder.com reserves the right to expel Members and prevent their further access to the Services for violating these membership terms and conditions or the law and further reserves the right to remove communications which are abusive, illegal, defamatory or disruptive.
Irishbeerfinder.com retains the right to terminate your membership and rights to use the Services or restrict availability of or to discontinue the Services at anytime without cause, and without any liability to you.
- REGISTRATION AND ACCOUNT CREATION. As part of the registration and account creation process required to obtain access to this Service, you will select a username and a password. You will be solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password. You are solely responsible for all usage or activity on your Irishbeerfinder.com account including, but not limited to, use of the account by any person authorized by you to use your subscriber ID and password.
- NON-TRANSFERABILITY OF SUBSCRIPTION. Your right to use this site is personal to you and you may not sub-license, transfer, sell or assign this agreement to any third party without our approval. Any attempt to do so will be void.
Irish Beer Finder provides rating and commenting services (the "Services") to members who have registered in respect of those services (as appropriate).
- Strangford Lough Brewing Company trading as Irish Beer Finder ("Irish Beer Finder” or "we") reserves the right to change the presentation, performance, use of facilities and availability of any of the Services at its sole discretion, including these terms and conditions, and you should check these terms and conditions regularly for any changes.
- The Services are provided solely for each Member's own use and you will not resell or attempt to resell the Services (or any part or facility of them) to any third party.
- As a Member, you are responsible for your own communications and are responsible for the consequences of posting those communications.
- Irish Beer Finder does not represent or guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy or reliability of any material posted by members or endorse any opinions expressed by Members. You acknowledge that any reliance on material posted by other Members will be at your own risk.
- Irish Beer Finder does not screen communications in advance and is not responsible for screening or monitoring material posted by Members. If notified by a Member of communications which allegedly do not conform to these terms and conditions, Irish Beer Finder may investigate the allegation and determine in good faith and in its sole discretion whether to remove or request the removal of the communication. Irish Beer Finder has no liability or responsibility to Members for performance or non-performance of such activities.
- Irish Beer Finder reserves the right to expel Members and prevent their further access to the Services for violating these membership terms and conditions or the law and further reserves the right to remove communications which are abusive, illegal, defamatory or disruptive.
- Irish Beer Finder retains the right to terminate your membership and rights to use the Services or restrict availability of or to discontinue the Services at anytime without cause, and without any liability to you.
- You acknowledge and agree that certain technical processing of your communications and their content may be required to:
- Send and receive messages,
- Conform to connecting networks' technical requirements,
- Conform to the limitations of the Services, or
- Conform to other similar requirements.
- Occasionally Irish Beer Finder may
- Change the technical specifications of the Services; or
- Suspend the Services for operational reasons such as repair, maintenance or improvement of the Services or because of an emergency; or
- Change the system resource limits applicable to your membership.
- Irish Beer Finder makes no warranty that the Services will meet your requirements or that the Services will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error free, nor does Irish Beer Finder make any warranty as to the results that may be obtained from the use of the Services, or as to the accuracy or reliability of any information obtained through the Services or that defects in the Services will be corrected.
- In consideration of being allowed to use the Services provided by Irish Beer Finder, you agree that you will not:
- Use the Services for any purpose in violation of local, state, or national laws of any country.
- Post material that is copyrighted, unless you own that material or have the permission of the copyright owner.
- Post material that reveals trade secrets, unless you own them or have the permission of the copyright owner.
- Post material that infringes on any other intellectual property rights of others or on the privacy or publicity rights of others.
- Post material that is obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, hateful or embarrassing to another Member or any other person or entity.
- Post sexually-explicit images.
- Post advertisements or solicitations of business.
- Disrupt the normal flow of dialogue, or post comments that are not related to the topic being discussed (unless it is clear that the discussion is free-form).
- Post chain letters or pyramid schemes.
- Impersonate another person.
- By posting communications, you grant:
- To Irish Beer Finder : A royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit, modify, publish, translate, distribute, perform and display those communications alone or as part of other works in any form, media or technology whether now known or hereafter developed and sublicense such rights through multiple tiers of sublicensees.
- To other Members: The right to access, view, store, and reproduce the communications for personal use.
- Other rules may apply to these or certain software and other items provided as part of the Services. Any special rules will be listed as "legal notices" on Irish Beer Finder's website and are incorporated into these membership terms and conditions by this reference. All software that is made available for downloading from Irish Beer Finder's website ("Software") is protected by copyright and may be protected by other rights. You may only use such Software for the purposes of the Services, and may not copy, reproduce, distribute or create derivative works based on the Software. Except as expressly permitted by applicable law, you agree not to dissemble or otherwise reverse engineer any of the Software for any reason, or permit any third party to do so. The use of such Software may also be governed by the terms in the software licence agreement or applicable "legal notice" accompanying such Software. The downloading and use of such Software is conditional on your agreement to be bound by the terms of the relevant software licence agreement or designated "legal notice".
- You acknowledge that Irish Beer Finder may establish general practices and limits concerning use of the Service, including without limitation the maximum number of days that message board postings or other uploaded material will be retained by the Service. You agree that Irish Beer Finder has no responsibility or liability for the deletion or failure to store any messages and other communications or other material maintained or transmitted by the Service. You acknowledge that Irish Beer Finder reserves the right to log off accounts that are inactive for an extended period of time. You further acknowledge that Irish Beer Finder reserves the right to change these general practices and limits at any time, in its sole discretion, with or without notice.
- The Service may provide, or third parties may provide, links to other World Wide Web sites or resources. Because Irish Beer Finder has no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that Irish Beer Finder is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any material, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that Irish Beer Finder shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such material, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT:
- YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. IRISH BEER FINDER EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- IRISH BEER FINDER MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT (i) THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, (ii) THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE, (iii) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, (iv) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS, AND (V) ANY ERRORS IN THE SOFTWARE WILL BE CORRECTED.
- ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL.
- NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM IRISH BEER FINDER OR THROUGH OR FROM THE SERVICE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THE TOS.